- Track signs up were this week. All paperwork is due to Ms. Unrath before students will be allowed to practice, including the concussion form and the parent contact information form.
- Practice begins the Monday after spring break, Monday, April 24th.
Last week’s results:
- Girls B-Team Volleyball finished the year in 2nd place
- Girls A-Team Volleyball finished the year in 4th place
- Boys Volleyball Team finished in 1st place, taking the tournament trophy!
Seventh and eighth grade math team is practicing for the Mega Math Meet.
Gus will be competing in Chicago on April 22nd. Good luck!
Sixth Grade Math--We finished coordinate grids and the introduction to integers this week. We ended the week with the assessment. Students may take a true break, no homework over Spring Break.
7A and 7B Math-- The seventh graders finished their chapter on 3-dimesional figures and took their chapter assessment. Students will start fresh after break. 7A will begin their introduction to Algebra and 7B will work extensively with equations. Both classes should enjoy the break. There is no homework over break, but the students be ready to get back to work when they return.
Eighth Grade Math--The eighth graders did not have class this week due to a variety of activities including a visit from an author, honor roll recognition, and Forward Exam testing. Since we had no class, there will be no homework over break. Enjoy the time off! Be ready to finish the year strong!
Algebra--We finished the first half chapter 10 and took a quiz. Students should begin preparing for their final exam. They have been given notecards. There will be information from Chapters 6 -12 will be on the final exam. The notecard can contain formulas, examples, pictures and any clues that the students feel necessary to be successful when taking the exam. It may be hand written or typed. It can include pictures. Any questions, just ask Ms. Bozio.